VIDEO

Masonic Lodge #57 - Whitewater, WI

Currently St. Johns Lodge
Chartered on 6/15/1888 by the Grand Lodge of Wi. 
Architect : Leenhouts & Guthrie - Milwaukee based.  Built Milwaukee House of Corrections and many more thru out Milwaukee.  (Cornelius Leenhouts & Hugh Guthrie)
Built in 1904.   Bowling alley was used for leagues till about 1960's. 

Has housed :
Eastern Star
Royal Arch Masons
Ranibow Girls

EVP's