The meeting house is the oldest standing building here in Antioch. Was built during the Civil War in 1863 as a church. In 1915, it became St. Ignatius of Antioch. It currently houses much of Antioch’s Military History.
During our investigation here, our team of Bryan, Mark, Anthony, Andy, and Jackie didn’t really have much for personal experiences. It was actually a rather quite investigation and didn’t get any evidence that night.
Meeting House - Antioch, IL
Copyright © US Paranormal Research. All rights reserved.